Sunday, September 2, 2012

Improving the Metal Detecting Hunts

I decided i'm having a lot of fun metal detecting so far, but I wan't to get a little more serious and find better locations. So I found one of those cheesy websites that sell e-books, evideos, audio instructions, etc. and I plan on trying it out. The guy selling the videos is 21 and I like the entrepreneurial spirit so I will give him my #37.00. Lets face it that isn't a high dollar amount and I will just have to skip going to dinner one night with my wife (Don't tell her). Plus if it sucks I can always return it to and get a full refund. At any rate I found this guy through Clickbank.com. If your interested in stuff like this click on the "Click Here" button bellow and tell me what you think.Click Here!Stay tuned I will keep you updated with new hunts and how I felt about this product soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment