Sunday, August 26, 2012

Have You Lost Anything?

I would really like to hunt on someone's private property if they wouldn't mind in the NE Pennsylvania and surrounding areas. I would be more than happy to look for your lost jewelry items if you would like. With two stipulations

1. Since I have to buy batteries an put gas in my car I would like to keep whatever I find pending its not the item I'm looking for, for you. I also want to point out that I may not find that item so I can't guarantee it.

2. Written permission. Sometimes home owners will give you permission and than change their minds when they see the digging tool come out. That's fine to do it is your property. The real problem is when the police men come and the home owner isn't around to defend you.

If your interested please e-mail me at : teamproctor1@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment